These indispensable cables are used in surgical procedures for illuminating headlights, arthroscopes, endoscopes, laparoscopes, cystoscopes, etc. Breakage and damage eventually occur in all fiberoptic cables due to the extended use, mishandling, and repeated sterilization they receive in the hospital environment.
Universal Fiberoptic Repair, Inc. (U.F.R.) specializes in the quality repair and refurbishment of medical and surgical fiberoptic illuminating cables. We have the equipment and expertise to repair all cable brands at a fraction of replacement cost.
- Fiber bundles are replaced with high transmission optical fiber.
- Sheathing is replaced (when necessary) with autoclavable litetight silicone tubing.
- Refurbishment and reuse of the original hardware and end fittings to ensure the proper attachment to existing instruments.
- Hardware and fittings available to retrofit cables for use with new instruments and lightsources.
- Quotation given as soon as cable is received.
- 3 to 5 day turnaround time.
- 90 day warranty on all repairs.
- Drop shipping available upon request.
- Using the exceptional service U.F.R. provides consistently delivers substantial savings off of the original manufacturer’s replacement price.